Tuesday 18 March 2014

Celebrating My 17th Year

First things first I would like to apologise for my ridiculously long absence. Life has been crazy. Mainly with school and mocks but also with the general happenings of life. Now onto the topic of this post; my birthday. On the 12th March it was my 17th birthday. I am not usually one for excitement on the annual day that commemorates my birth, however, this year there was a slight bit of excitement running through me. Although this could just have been the anticipation for the amount of Krispy Kreme's I was to eat out of the three dozen purchased by my mother. 






To celebrate my birthday my family and I went out for dinner at the lovely restaurant 34. I do love to dress up and eat good food, and a lot of it at that, and 34 is the perfect place for that. 



My wonderful mother and brother at 34.

On the Saturday following my birthday I had a brunch at Christopher's in Covent Garden with my bestest of friends. It was so nice to be surrounded with some of my favourite people in an incredible restaurant. Following brunch I felt it necessary to browse the shops and buy macaroons.






I received some beautiful presents from my incredible friends and family that I am so grateful for. Thank you so much to all my favourite people for making my birthday and my birthday celebrations so amazing and memorable.

Posts will be more regular (ish) from now on, I promise!

19 comments:

  1. This is so cute, hope you had a fab day x

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beauty, thank you for coming to the brunch! x

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Your photos are so cute xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest blog post I have seen all day!

    I hope you enjoyed your day, well - it looks like you did.

    www.sandynene.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of you and your friends on the top. You all look so similar. And the photos of your family look really professional. Hope you had a good day !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy beltaed birthday!! Looks like you had an amazing time

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday - you and your friends looked so pretty and I'm green over how much fun you guys had and the fooooooooooooood. Also, those photos of your mom and brother are stunning - felt like looking at film stills.

    xx
    Glitter Daiquiri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos and your blog! Happy belated birthday xx

    http://anexerciseofmyfaculties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (very late) birthday! this looks so fun - I hope you had a lovely time. I just nominated you for a liebster award on my blog if you wanna check it out!xx

    http://thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/im-holding-on-with-both-hands-but-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy birthday, dear! I love your photos. You guys look helluva fun ♥

    I have a new post, btw! It`s called "ANTIMATTER"
    ROUGH & TOUGH | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this area! Nice pictures xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete