Wednesday 3 December 2014

Winter Wonderland

Last Sunday Joseph and I ventured to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.



I was pleasantly surprised with my sudden rush of Christmas spirit on entering the park and had such a lovely evening. I was even persuaded to go on a ride, which I am usually opposed to - it wasn't too big thank god. (Above picture taken on the ride, am very impressed with it if I do say so myself.)


Joseph having the time of his life on the ride.





If you're not yet feeling the Christmas spirit, ten minutes at Winter Wonderland will change that. I'm so excited now I ordered two Christmas jumpers and I cannot wait to go Christmas shopping this weekend.


The lights and the fake snow and the general surroundings were all so pretty, writing this post makes me want to go back there now! Definitely in the evening though, I don't think it would be as magical in the day. 



Joseph made a friend.




Louis attempting to win Lucy a ridiculously large minion. Attempting being the key word...




Lucy and Louis happened to be at the park at the same time which was so lovely and we spent the last hour of Winter Wonderland wandering around together - predominately taking photos for potential instagrams.


<3






I meant to photograph my outfit, however, it just didn't happen. So I made this Polyvore of my outfit, excluding my coat which is from Nicole Fahri.


31 comments:

  1. Your BF seem really cool and amazing!
    gimmi his number!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun photos!! Thanks for the comments on my blog! Always returning the support <3


    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so fun! The rides and the lights would definitely get me in a Christmas spirit! You and Joseph look so cute together <3 New follower xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, this looks so wonderful, I wish there was such a carnival festival-ish thingy near me! I know there's a bunch of daytime parades and things but you know how it is, Christmas lights look way better at night. :) Love the photos!

    zauberbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yeah they're so fun! It's so nice at night x

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness that looks like a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like so much fun!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't visited your blog in agessss – love the new design. These photos made me feel nostalgic. They reminded me of winter Christmas stalls in Paris..so beautiful x

    http://typedinstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love these photos. That first photo is absolutely stunning, well the others too for that matter. You guys are so cute xx

    www.thejuiceboxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks absolutely wonderful! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    xxx,
    Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Really love London during Christmas time! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks lovely :)
    Xx, Carade
    Car-ade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete