Tuesday 23 September 2014

FrightFest & Petit Bateau


First things first...

My most recent, and most exciting purchase, has to be this beautiful Petit Bateau raincoat. Not having a raincoat and living in London has often caused me large problems. So my mother and I decided to resolve this issue and in the most wonderful way possible.





Coat (and here)


I am so happy with this coat. It is light, yet keeps warmth in when done up. I got a size small so I have a lot of room inside for layers which is imperative with winter fast approaching.












I love pairing summery items, such as these shorts, with dark colours for winter. I think it looks really pretty and also allows your favourite summer clothes to be worn all year round.



Now onto FrightFest.

This year I went to FrightFest with my Dad to see a movie he produced called Blood Moon. (Click here to see my experience on set). 

I can't say that scary movies are really my thing but I was very excited to see the film, particularly due to spending so much time on set. 


I absolutely loved the movie, despite jumping out of my skin on numerous occasions. 

The movie was received very well with a very dynamic Q&A following the screening.




Here's a couple of photos I took whilst wandering around Covent Garden after leaving FrightFest - lucky I had my raincoat!





27 comments:

  1. Love the raincoat, and frightfest looks so fun!x

    Cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I love the shade of your coat too :)

    Lifestyle Blog: http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That raincoat looks amazing! The bright yellow colour will brighten up your mood on rainy days, no doubt!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. that raincoat is a-do-ra-ble! i have a similar one in dark blue but i've secretly been lusting over a yellow one like yours forever...

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love london! and that raincoat is the cutest I've seen!!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your outfit and last two pictures of you are amazing! <3

    Happy weekend :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Typical yellow raincoat like you see in cartoons in kiddy movies! Adorable <3 Lovely post, amazing blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Returning the support as always!

    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that raincoat! It adds some colour to the grey rainy weather in London! Love it!! :D

    *steph x http://aworldofmusicandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post.


    Ms. Kei


    ---

    P.S.
    i am now following your blog
    through Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh so cute!! I adore the mac :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Blog, This is very informative blog. Thanks for share with us these useful knowledge. Petit Bateau

    ReplyDelete