Sunday 15 January 2017

Clothes Minded with Florence O'Connor

Ahhh!

I am very excited to be writing this post! 

Welcome to the first instalment of Clothes Minded


Clothes Minded is a project that first sprouted in my mind over the summer. While I've been home for winter break I have finally begun to put it into action. 

Throughout this series some of my favourite people are going to share with me some of the most treasured items in their wardrobes. From outerwear, to shoes, to accessories to various miscellaneous items. 

And here is the first video! 


I'm hoping to release at least one video a month, however, I go back to school next week so we will see how that craziness goes. But anyway, I'm very excited for this and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!



21 comments:

  1. Love this video and this idea! x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete