Tuesday 12 April 2016

Gardens & Vogue Exhibitions

We're spoilt for choice with all of the fabulous museums in London. 

Being home for just a week I only managed make it to two exhibitions, but there are so many on the list for me to get to in summer.

Mother and I began the day at the Royal Academy to see the 'Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse' exhibition, then headed to the National Portrait Gallery for the 'Vogue 100: A Century of Style' exhibition.


We grabbed a coffee at Dan and De Carlo and jumped on the tube.


Mother's outfit:








My outfit:

Vintage Coat
















Isn't the Royal Academy beautiful?!


Mother and me.





The exhibition was absolutely stunning with such a vast and incredible collection of works.


We headed outside into the rain, luckily we were well prepared, and slowly wondered to the National Portrait Gallery.





The Vogue exhibition was fabulous.

It's so amazing to see exhibitions like this one, as you really get a sense of how much work goes into every issue of Vogue and the extent of the company as an empire.


Vogue magazine has always been such an inspiration for me. 

My dream job is definitely to be the next Anna Wintour...






And that is all I have for you in regards to the lovely exhibition day I had in London.

Really missing home right now, there's no place like London.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had such a good time! I love all the photos they're fab and you look gorgeous :)<3 Katherine Rosie | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete