Wednesday 30 November 2016

slumber party chic

I think its safe to say that we all love a themed party and we all love our pyjamas. 

Now I don't want to speak for anyone, but I do get excited at the thought of the combination of the two. 

Made In Chelsea, the home of some of the greatest and ridiculous reality TV moments, did this theme fabulously. 



The theme isn't necessarily about what you'd actually wear to bed but just sporting the chicest possible pyjamas! Some of my favourite sets of pjs can be found on AdoreMe. I love little matching sets! Definitely not what I actually wear but perfect for the fashionable sleeping beauty facade. 




This style is definitely my ideal choice, and the red is perfect for the holiday season! You can also never go wrong with a silk robe.




AdoreMe always has fabulous sales as well as a lovely selection of lingerie.


No comments:

Post a Comment