Monday 30 March 2015

The Big 18 (part 1)

Lily and Serena on a bday day - xoxo Gossip Girl

A couple of weeks ago it was my birthday. I'm not usually one to get excited for a birthday, at all, yet this year I did feel elements of anticipation in the days leading up to the big 18. I think I just knew that this year was going to be good, and I was definitely correct. 



Following brunch with my parents I popped off to school. Had a wonderful lunch with my girls and then in the evening I went to Chiltern Firehouse with my family for dinner. 

The atmosphere was absolutely fabulous; it is the perfect place to celebrate a special event and I am so glad we got to go. Shoutout to my mother for going through the tedious booking process due to its high demand.

I am desperate to go back in summer and sit outside in the beautiful front garden, perhaps with a cocktail and of course some rather large sunglasses.


I wore a Zang Toi dress, Wada leather jacket and Kurt Geiger boots.

Daniel wore an American Apparel shirt and H&M chinos.


Beautiful lanterns in the front garden.

Our stunning table.

Happy birthday to me *princess emoji*.


Of course many imperative mirror selfies were taken infront of the renowned mirror in the ladies bathroom.


(My mum also wore a fabulous Zang Toi dress.)

Can we just take a moment to appreciate my brothers eyebrows... Ok done.


The following evening I had an incredible sushi take away with my beautiful friends Lucy and Tara with Tara's brothers. I have known Tara's brothers for their whole lives and Freddie was actually born on the day of one of my birthday parties, so this year we all thought it was important to have a little celebration. 

So in order to commemorate our birthdays being two days apart we had a lovely dinner and birthday cake. Of course no birthday is complete without a Colin the Caterpillar.


<3 <3 <3


Finally, I would like to share the snapchats stories of some of my fabulous friends on my birthday just because I thought they were very cute. My birthday was very much made by my friends this year, love to all of you that may be reading this <3.





Part 2 coming soon... 

8 comments:

  1. Love the Lily and Serena pic, hope you had a fab day bubby xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean with feeling not very excited for a birthday!
    Happy belated birthday Ruby <3 Looks like you had allot of fun!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning and so happy <3 :D This is a wonderful post! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, always returning the support!
    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! happy birthday!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete